Bilingual Receptionist role includes, but not limited to:
- Being the first impression of the company, making a joyful and positive impression at the front desk.
- This person will be passionate about providing outstanding customer service to clients and always achieving the maximum standard of excellence.
- Responsible for answering phones and greeting guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
- Responsible for routing calls to the appropriate party, filing (paper/hard copies into files) with high attention to detail, and accuracy with data entry.
Bilingual Receptionist Background Profile:
- They will have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience in a professional environment answering phones and greeting guests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail skills
- Ability to be dependable, reliable, and work in a fast paced environment
- Administrative and filing skills
- Positive attitude and desire to be a part of the team and an asset to the company
** There will be a background check and drug test in the application process.